Construction technology of dry hanging aluminum plastic plate
① Setting out
Setting out shall be carried out according to the actual center line and elevation point of civil engineering; Based on the axis of the building
The aluminum plastic plate framework is composed of horizontal and vertical members. First snap the position line of the vertical members, and then determine the anchor point of the vertical members.
② Install the fixed connector
On the basis of setting out, fix the connector with electric welding, and apply two coats of antirust paint at the weld. The connector is welded and fixed with the embedded parts on the main structure. When there are no embedded iron parts on the main structure, holes can be drilled on the main structure and expansion bolts can be installed to fix the connector.
③ Install the frame
The framework shall be installed by welding, and the elevation and center line position shall be checked at any time. At the same time, the cross-section connecting welds shall be treated with antirust paint, and the concealed inspection records shall be made for the fixed connectors, including the length, thickness, position, embedded elevation, quantity and embedded depth of the connector welds.
④ Installation of aluminum plastic plate
On the inner frame of the profile, the screw holes shall be milled first, and the aluminum-plastic plate finish shall be fixed on the profile steel frame one by one with rivets; The gap between plates is 10 ~ 15mm, and then inject silicone weather resistant sealant; Before the installation of aluminum plate, it is forbidden to remove the packaging paper until the packaging protective film is torn off before the completion;
Construct according to the direction indicated by the arrow of aluminum plastic plate.
Construction technology of aluminum plastic plate curtain wall
1.2.1 the installation of aluminum plastic plate curtain wall column shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The column shall be connected with the connector first, and then the connector shall be connected with the embedded parts of the main body, and shall be adjusted and fixed. Column installation mark
The height deviation shall not be greater than 3mm, the front and rear deviation of the axis shall not be greater than 2mm, and the left and right deviation shall not be greater than 3mm.
(2) The installation elevation deviation of two adjacent columns shall not be greater than 3mm, and the maximum elevation deviation of columns on the same floor shall not be greater than 5mm
The distance deviation of shall not be greater than 2mm.
1.2.2 the installation of aluminum plastic plate curtain wall beam shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The connectors and gaskets at both ends of the beam shall be installed at the predetermined position of the column, which shall be installed firmly, and the joints shall be tight;
(2) The horizontal elevation deviation of two adjacent beams shall not be greater than 1mm. Elevation deviation of the same floor: when the width of a wall is less than or equal to 35m, it is not allowed
Shall be greater than 5mm; When the width of a curtain wall is greater than 35m, it shall not be greater than 7mm.
1.2.3 the installation of aluminum plastic plate curtain wall components shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The horizontal and vertical connecting members shall be inspected, measured and adjusted;
(2) When installing components, the deviation between left and right, up and down shall not be greater than 1.5mm;
(3) During the installation of empty joints, there must be waterproof measures and drainage holes according to the design requirements;
(4) When filling silicone weather resistant adhesive, the width and thickness of aluminum-plastic plate joint shall be constructed according to the technical parameters calculated in the design.
1.2.4 the allowable assembly deviation of vertical and transverse members of aluminum plastic plate curtain wall shall comply with the provisions in the following table.
Inspection method for allowable deviation of item size range
1. Use steel tape to measure the distance between two adjacent vertical members (fixed end) ± 2.0
Guiding rule for two adjacent aluminum plates below 20m ± 1.5 ± 2.0
2. Steel tape shall be used when the distance between two adjacent transverse members is less than 2000 and the time distance is ≥ 2000 ± 1.5 ± 2.0
3. Diagonal difference of division 3. When the diagonal length is less than 2000 and the diagonal length is ≥ 2000, 3.03.5 with steel tape or extension ruler
4. When the verticality height of vertical members is ≤ 30m, when the height is ≤ 60m, when the height is ≤ 90m, when the height is > 90m, use theodolite or laser instrument
There is a difference of 2 or 2 levels between two adjacent steel plates
6. Levelness of transverse member when the member length is less than 2000 and the member length is ≥ 2000 23 level or level
7. 2.0m guiding rule shall be used for the straightness of vertical members
8. The flatness of the outer surface of the vertical member shall be ≤ 2 ≤ 5 ≤ 7 ≤ 9 when the width of the three adjacent columns is ≤ 20m, the width is ≤ 40m, the width is ≤ 60m, the width is > 60m
≤ 10 laser instrument
9 levelness length of main transverse members in the same height ≤ 35m length ＞ 35m ≤ 5 ≤ 7 use a level gauge
10. The horizontal included angle of the connecting bracket under the aluminum plastic plate is allowed to tilt upward, not downward + 2.0-0 feeler gauge
11. The horizontal included angle of the connecting bracket on the aluminum-plastic plate is allowed to tilt downward by + 0-2.0