Aluminum plastic plate is a new type of modern decoration material with chemically treated coated aluminum plate as the surface material. It is a composite material processed on special aluminum plastic plate production equipment with polyethylene plastic as the core material.
The unique performance of aluminum-plastic composite board itself determines its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall board, reconstruction and renovation of old buildings, indoor wall and ceiling decoration, advertising signboards, display stands, purification and dust prevention projects. Aluminum plastic composite board has been widely used in China, which belongs to a new type of building decoration material. Precautions for the use of aluminum plastic plate:
The aluminum plastic plate shall be stored in a proper way or installed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid ponding, and the ambient temperature shall not be higher than 70 ℃. Avoid installation in abnormal environment, such as smoke, dust, strong wind, sand, radiation, harmful gas and chemical environment.
2. Aluminum plastic plates shall be placed horizontally during transportation or storage. During handling, the four sides of the board must be lifted at the same time, and do not drag on one side to avoid scratching the board surface.
3. When slotting with slotting machine or gong machine, round head or ≥ 90 shall be used. For slotting of V-shaped flat head saw blade or milling cutter, a 0.2-0.3mm thick plastic core plate shall be reserved and bent together with the panel to increase strength and toughness and prevent hydrogenation of aluminum sheet. The aluminum plate will be broken or the paint film will burst when the bending angle is too fast or the aluminum panel will be damaged by cutting or the left plastic is too thick.
4. When bending the edge, the force shall be uniform. It shall be formed at one time. Do not bend repeatedly, otherwise the aluminum panel will be broken.
5. In order to maintain the flatness of the aluminum-plastic plate and enhance its wind resistance, the aluminum-plastic plate needs to be lined with a skeleton after bending and pasted with glue.
6. When it is used for arc surface decoration, the aluminum-plastic plate shall be bent with bending equipment, and the plate shall gradually reach the required curved surface with slow force. It shall not be in place in one step. The bending radius shall be greater than 30cm.
7. Install the aluminum-plastic plate on the same plane according to the same process direction. Otherwise, it may cause visual angle color difference.
8. The protective film shall be removed within 45 days after the installation of aluminum-plastic plate. Otherwise, the protective film will be aged due to long-term exposure to the sun. Glue leakage may be caused when tearing the film.
9. The inner wall panel should be used indoors and should not be installed outdoors to ensure its service life.
10. If the board surface is polluted during construction or use, it can be gently cleaned with neutral detergent or alcohol. It is forbidden to clean with strong acid and strong alkaline detergent.
The surface baking paint of aluminum-plastic plate needs regular professional cleaning and maintenance. Such cleaning is not only to keep the wall of the building clean and beautiful, but also to regularly remove the dirt on the paint baking surface of aluminum-plastic board, so as to ensure the long-term quality of paint baking. The cleaning of building walls should be carried out from top to bottom manually or with appropriate cleaning equipment. Do not use anything corrosive to scrub the baked paint surface. The specific cleaning steps are as follows:
First flush the surface of aluminum-plastic plate with plenty of water
2. Use a soft cloth soaked with water diluted detergent to gently wipe the aluminum-plastic plate surface.
3. Wash the aluminum-plastic plate surface with a large amount of water and wash away the stolen goods.
4. Check the aluminum-plastic plate surface and focus on cleaning with detergent where it is not cleaned.
5. Clean the aluminum-plastic plate surface with water until all the detergent is washed away. Do not clean the hot plate surface when cleaning the aluminum-plastic plate, Because the rapid volatilization of water is harmful to the baking paint on the board. Special attention should be paid to the selection of appropriate detergents. A basic principle is to choose neutral detergents. Do not use strong alkaline detergent. For example, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergent, corrosive detergent and paint baking soluble detergent. In addition, before large-scale cleaning, it is best to select a small plate surface for test, and start officially after confirming safety.