1. Observing - Aluminum composite material panels are without ripples, bubblings, scratches and smoothy on the surface are good quality.
2. Measuring - Measuring the aluminum composite material (acm) if it meets the international requirements, with the interior wall panel in 3mm, the exterior wall panel in 4mm or above, and the thickness of the aluminum skin in 0.5mm.
3. Bending - If it's easily broken then it's not polyethylene core or made of fake polyethylene core.
4. Burning - The real polyethylene core can be burnt to ash. However, tere will be impurities leftover for fake poltethylene core.
5.Slotting - When cutting the grooves, check if the surface is broken.
6.Chemical reaction - Butanone can be used for testing the fluorocarbon coating on the exterior wall panel. Drop some xylene on the surface, 5 minutes later, wipe off and check if there is dissolved.
7. Requesting - Ask the supplier to provide manufacturer quality inspection report, warranty book, ISO-9002 international quality certification etc. Those who process these certificates are qualified aluminum composite panel supplier. They can guarantee the quality of panels.