1. Measurement and setting out
1) According to the axis and elevation line on the main structure, accurately bounce the installation position line of the supporting frame onto the main structure according to the design requirements.
2) Cut out all the embedded parts and re-measure their dimensions.
3) Distribution errors should be controlled when measuring and setting out, not error accumulation.
4) The measurement and setting out should be carried out under the condition that the wind force is not greater than level 4. After setting out, it should be checked in time to ensure the correctness of the verticality of the curtain wall and the position of the column.
2. Install the connectors to weld and fix the connectors with the embedded parts on the main structure. When no pre-embedded iron parts are buried on the main structure, holes can be drilled on the main structure to install expansion bolts and connect iron parts for fixing.
3. Install the skeleton
1) According to the position of the spring line, the anti-rust treated column is fixed on the connecting piece by welding or bolts. During installation, the elevation and centerline position should be checked at any time. For the large-area and high-height exterior wall aluminum curtain wall skeleton columns, measuring instruments and line pendants must be used to measure and correct their positions to ensure that the skeleton vertical rods are vertical and flat. The elevation deviation of the column installation should not be greater than 3mm, the front-back deviation of the axis should not be greater than 2mm, and the left-right deviation should not be greater than 3mm; the elevation deviation of two adjacent columns should not be greater than 3mm, and the maximum elevation deviation of the columns on the same floor should not be greater than 5mm, and the deviation of the distance between two adjacent uprights should not be greater than 2mm.
2) Install the connectors and gaskets at both ends of the beam at the predetermined position of the column, and they should be installed firmly, and the joints should be tight; the horizontal deviation of two adjacent beams should not be greater than 1 mm. The same floor elevation deviation: when a When the width of a curtain wall is less than or equal to 35 m, it should not be greater than 5 mm; when the width of a curtain wall is greater than 35 m, it should not be greater than 7 mm.
4. Install fireproof materials
High-quality fire-resistant cotton should be used, and the fire-resistant period must meet the requirements of relevant departments. Fix the fireproof cotton with galvanized steel plate. The fireproof cotton should be continuously sealed on the space between the floor and the metal plate to form a fireproof belt without gaps in the middle.
5. Install the aluminum plate
According to the construction drawing, use rivets or bolts to fix the aluminum alloy plate finish piece by piece on the steel frame. Leave a gap of 10-15 mm between the boards to adjust the installation error. When the metal plate is installed, the left and right, up and down deviation should not be greater than 1.5mm.
6. Dealing with board seams
After cleaning the surface of the metal plate and the frame with a cleaning agent, immediately place a sealing strip or a weatherproof strip in the gap between the aluminum plates, and then inject silicone weather-resistant sealant and other materials. The glue should be full without gaps or bubble.
7. Dealing with curtain wall closing
Closing treatment can use the metal plate to cover the end of the wall panel and the keel.
8. Dealing with deformation seams
To deal with deformation joints, first of all, the expansion and settlement needs of buildings should be met, and at the same time, decorative effects should be achieved. Anisotropic gold plate and neoprene belt system can often be used.
9. Clean the board surface
Remove the protective tape on the board surface and clean the board surface.