(1) Aluminum composite panel should be stored or installed in a dry and ventilated place in a proper way, avoiding water accumulation and the ambient temperature should not be higher than 70℃. Avoid installation in abnormal environment, such as smoke, dust, sand, radiation, harmful gas and chemical environment.
(2) Aluminum composite board should be stored flat when transporting or storing. When handling, the board must be lifted up on all 4 sides at the same time, do not drag it on one side to avoid scratching the surface.
(3) When using slotting machine or gong machine slotting, should use round head or ≥ 90. V-type flat head saw blade or milling knife slotting, need to leave 0.2-0.3mm thick plastic core board together with the panel bending edge, in order to increase the strength and toughness and prevent aluminum hydrogenation. Bend the corner too sharply or cut and hurt the aluminum panel or leave the plastic too thick will cause the aluminum panel to break or paint burst when bending the edge.
(4) Bend the edge with even force, once formed, do not repeatedly bend, otherwise it will make the aluminum panel fracture.
(5) In order to maintain the flatness of the aluminum composite panel and enhance its wind resistance, the aluminum composite panel needs to be lined with a skeleton and glued to the panel after bending the edge.
(6) For curved surface decoration, you should use bending equipment to bend aluminum composite panel, slowly force, so that the board gradually reach the desired surface, do not step in place. Bending radius should be greater than 30cm.
(7) Install the aluminum composite panel in the same plane according to the same process direction. Otherwise, it may cause color difference in perspective.
(8) The protective film should be torn off within 45 days after the installation of aluminum composite panel, otherwise, the protective film will be aging due to long-term exposure to the sun. When tearing the film, it may cause the phenomenon of glue loss.
(9) Interior wall panels should be used indoors and should not be installed outdoors to ensure their service life.
If the surface of the board is contaminated during construction or use, use neutral detergent or alcohol to gently clean, avoid using strong acid, strong alkaline detergent cleaning.