(1) Curtain wall project should follow the safe and reliable, practical and beautiful and economic and reasonable principles; curtain wall engineering materials, design, production, installation construction and acceptance of project quality. Should be implemented industry standard JGJl33-2001 "metal and stone curtain wall engineering specifications", 03J103-5 "aluminum composite panel (frame) curtain wall" and the national standard GB50210 ~ 2001 "building decoration project quality acceptance specification" and other relevant provisions.
(2) Curtain wall and its connections should have sufficient bearing capacity, stiffness and displacement capacity relative to the main structure. Curtain wall frame column connection metal angle code and other connections should be bolted, and there should be anti-loosening measures.
(3) Requirement of fire performance of the curtain wall should comply with the current national standards "Architectural Design Fire Code" (GBJ16) and "Fire Code for High-Rise Building Design" (GB50045) of the relevant provisions.
(4) The main structure and curtain wall connection of various pre-buried parts, its number, specifications, location and anti-corrosion treatment must meet the design requirements. Pollution, available neutral detergent or alcohol gently clean, avoid using strong acid, strong alkaline detergent cleaning.
(5) The wall thickness of the aluminum alloy profile at the connection and hanging of the unit curtain wall should be determined by calculation. And should be ≥5mm.
(6) The metal frame of the curtain wall and the main structure should be connected by pre-buried parts. Pre-embedded parts should be buried in the main structure when the concrete construction. When there is no condition to use pre-buried connections. Other reliable connection measures should be used, and should be determined through the test of its load-bearing capacity.
(7) The column should be bolted to the edge of the corner code, the bolt diameter should be calculated and should be ≥ 10mm. insulating spacers should be used to separate the different metal materials in contact.
(8) The treatment of seismic joints, expansion joints, settlement joints and other parts of curtain walls should ensure the use function of the joints and the integrity of the finishes. The design of curtain wall project should meet the requirements of maintenance and cleaning.
(9) The main materials of curtain wall project are skeleton materials, plates, sealing and caulking materials of 3 types. The selected engineering materials should comply with the provisions of national or pending industry standards. Should have factory certificate, the physical mechanics of the material and weather resistance should meet the design requirements. Aluminum composite panel performance should be in line with the national standard GB / T17748 "aluminum composite panel" the technical requirements of the exterior wall panels, which aluminum composite panel thickness of the upper and lower two layers of aluminum panels are 0.5mm; surface coating using fluorocarbon resin content i> 75%; film thickness ≥ 25m; l80. peel strength ≥ 7.0N / mm is particularly important.
(10) Sealant caulking adhesive should be used neutral silicone weatherproof sealant. Sealant application and the compatibility test report of the materials contacted. Curtain wall performance should meet the wind pressure deformation performance, air permeability, rain leakage performance and other design requirements.