1. Cutting Use a manual garden saw or a high-speed small motor garden saw to cut. Input compressed air during cutting to blow away the aluminum bran powder.
2. Keyholes and large holes are drilled at high speed with an iron drill tip, and lubricants must not be used to avoid damaging the installation surface. At the same time, use compressed air to blow away the chaff powder.
3. Plane the edge Use an electric planer or a metal file to process the burrs after cutting, and pay close attention that no bran powder is left on the board surface. 4. Riveting Use pot nails or pull-out post nails to connect. 5. Cold bending is rolled and formed with a special-shaped die machine.
Heat treatment is not allowed. Pay attention to use a protective pad when pressing to avoid damage to the board surface. 6. Spray painting Use spray painting method to spray out the desired pattern. The maximum temperature can not exceed 60 degrees or paint according to the technical data requirements of the paint factory.
7. Inflection First use the object to cushion the aluminum-plastic board, and use electric or pedal scissors to inflate. When inflection, please pay attention to distinguish the ground and burrs. 8. Screw joints Use stainless steel self-tapping screws or stainless steel wood screws, such as washers for large and medium-sized composites. 9. Clamping method Use the aluminum or stainless steel clamps that belong to it to be clamped and then the pot nails are fastened.
10. Glue bonding Use metal glue, glue as needed, but be careful not to glue the plastic part. 11. Silk-steel printing Use suitable silk-screen ink to print the pattern. 12. Welding Use heat-sealing equipment and slot welding.