Construction technology of aluminum plastic plate ceiling
Selection of materials
1. The variety, specification and color of materials used in the aluminum-plastic plate project shall meet the design requirements, and the aluminum-plastic plate shall be provided with product qualification certificate.
2. The surface of the decorative panel shall be flat, the edge shall be neat, the color shall be consistent, and the hole spacing of the perforated plate shall be arranged in order
1. Before installing the aluminum-plastic plate, first check the quality of the skeleton, focus on the straightness of the suspender, uniform stress, the keel spacing is not more than 500mm (the spacing is required to be appropriately reduced in the design of humid environment), the lower surface of the keel is smooth without falling feeling, and the main and accessories are connected tightly and firmly. Binding can be carried out only after confirmation.
2. The cutting of the Board shall be broken along the cutting to make the edge of the cutting board straight and square without defects such as missing edges and corners.
3. Fix the planking, lay the edges and (wrapped edges) of the aluminum-plastic plate perpendicular to the supporting keel, and there must be suspension under the weight. The aluminum-plastic plate shall be tightly butted, but it shall not be pressed in place. It can start from a corner or middle row and column, and should not be laid at the same time. It is required that the plate joint shall be straight and consistent in width, and there shall be no staggered joint.
4. The joints and aluminum-plastic plates shall be tightly connected, but they shall not be pressed in place. The butt joints shall be staggered, and the joints on both sides of the wall shall not fall on the same keel; When using double-layer board, the pull joint of the second layer board shall not fall on the same vertical keel as the joint of the first layer, and the double-layer gypsum board shall be spliced with staggered joints.