1. Measure and pay off
1) According to the axis and elevation line on the main structure, the installation position line of the supporting skeleton is accurately bounced to the main structure according to the design requirements.
2) Punch out all the embedded parts and re-measure their dimensions.
3) The distribution error should be controlled when measuring and laying out, not the accumulation of errors.
4) The measurement and pay-off should be carried out under the condition that the wind force is not greater than level 4. After setting out the line, it should be checked in time to ensure the verticality of the curtain wall and the correctness of the column position. 2. Install the connector to weld and fix the connector and the embedded parts on the main structure.
When the main structure is not embedded with pre-embedded iron parts, holes can be drilled on the main structure to install expansion bolts to be fixed with the connecting iron parts. 3. Install the skeleton 1) According to the position of the elastic wire, fix the anti-rust treatment column on the connector by welding or bolting. During installation, the elevation and the position of the center line should be checked at any time. For the frame column of the exterior wall aluminum plate curtain wall with a large area and a high storey height, it must be measured with a measuring instrument and a wire pendant, and its position should be corrected to ensure that the frame column is vertical and flat. The elevation deviation of the column installation should not be greater than 3mm, the front and rear deviation of the axis should not be greater than 2mm, and the left and right deviation should not be greater than 3mm; 5㎜, and the deviation of the distance between two adjacent erectors should not be greater than 2㎜. 2) Install the connectors and gaskets at both ends of the beam at the predetermined position of the column, and should be installed firmly, and the joints should be tight; the horizontal deviation of the two adjacent beams should not be greater than 1mm. When the width of a curtain wall is less than or equal to 35m, it shall not be greater than 5mm; when the width of a curtain wall is greater than 35m, it shall not be greater than 7mm. 4. Install fireproof materials High-quality fireproof cotton should be used, and the fire resistance period should meet the requirements of relevant departments.
Fix the fireproof cotton with galvanized steel plate. The fireproof cotton should be continuously sealed on the space between the floor and the metal plate to form a fireproof belt, and there should be no gaps in the middle. 5. Install the aluminum plate According to the construction drawing, use rivets or bolts to fix the aluminum alloy plate veneer on the steel frame piece by piece.
Leave a gap of 10-15mm between the plates to adjust the installation error. When installing the metal plate, the deviation between left and right and up and down should not be greater than 1.5mm. 6. Process the seam After cleaning the surface of the metal plate and the frame with detergent, immediately place a sealing strip or weatherproof tape in the gap between the aluminum plates, and then inject materials such as silicone weather-resistant sealant. bubble. 7. Treatment of curtain wall closing The end of the wall panel and the keel part can be covered by the metal plate for the closing treatment.
8. Dealing with deformation seams To deal with deformation joints, we must first meet the needs of building expansion and settlement, and at the same time, it should also achieve decorative effects. Can often use anisotropic gold plate and neoprene belt system. 9. Clean up the board Remove the protective tape on the board and clean the board.